• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from a Scientific Sex Researcher Who Wants to Study You

Quote:
6 hours ago, silverwolf1 said:

In fairness to the OP it should be stated he is a noted Psychologist who has specialized for decades in human sexuality from a psychological perspective. He has little if any points of view beyond the psychiatric to judge or gauge from.

He has attempted some biological & genetic data and experimental survey in his past studies of the gay & furry communities, but with limited and in my opinion faulted results. It is my hope he will remain here and gain a broader perspective to try to understand our greatly varied community with. 

sw

No unfairness was meant to be implied.  Simply a clarification of what participants could expect.

"It is my hope he will remain here and gain a broader perspective to try to understand our greatly varied community with."

This indeed!   

On the underage comments; I wouldn't over-react here. It is as important to ask these questions to disprove those myths as it is to prove them, and that could as easily be the purpose here. It is after all a fetish study, attempting to show connection OR disconnection between various and varied types, though the researcher has confused basic bestiality (a lust driven desire, thus fetish) with zoophilia (an emotional & sometimes physical connection driven by orientation, whether biological or choice).

sw

I want to somewhat clarify the above. Or murk it up. Bestiality, though lust driven, is not ALWAYS a fetish driven act. I did not mean to imply that it was. It can be a fetish is all I was saying. Zoophilia can include the act of bestiality as part of it's expression. That does not make it a fetish. Bestiality can be performed by itself, with no other motive than the enjoyment it gives the animals, human & nonhuman, and there is no fetishistic attachment involved (to some, that defines "Zoophilia"). There are many other instances.

A fetish is an unnatural attachment to an object for sexual gratification, with no care for the object involved. There are so many bestialists who care at least that their partners enjoy the sex, if not care more..

sw

Quote:
2 hours ago, silverwolf1 said:

...animals, human & nonhuman...

Well said, thanks.

*Wake-up headslap to those human who consider themselves some kind of supreme being*

So, based on what I've said about Zoos, Bestialists, Fetishes and the like above, some folks wonder where I put myself. Rather than answer in e-mails, I'll do so here where a researcher can read it & where my words can be used against me by those Anti-zoo's, Ultra-zoo's, Zooier-than-thou's, Zoo-hater's, Fence-hoppers & just plain Zoo's who seemed to take offense:

I'm a Bestialist: in that I've committed acts of bestiality, or engaged in acts of bestiality or however you want to put it, in the past. And likely would again.

I have Zoophilia by the Psychological definition of the term, in that I form or formed an 'un-natural' attachment to other species.

I do not accept any of the currently popular community definitions of "Zoophilia", thus do not call myself a "Zoo". I haven't for decades. They all fall short in recognizing the individual, always have. "Love of animals". No, I don't love dogs. Most dogs I'm basically neutral to. Some, after meeting them, I simply dislike. Some, like with some humans, I downright hate. 

My brief canine sexual partners in the past, like the brief human ones, were my partners because of some kind of physical or personal appeal, or both. Unlike my human partners I can count them on one hand. My long term canine relationships, Tippy and then Shadow, were my sexual partners for who they were, not what they were.

There is no definition of zoophilia in the community that fits that in my opinion.

Still, the community is important to me as is it's future so I am here, whether I call myself "zoo" or not.

Clear?

sw

Quote:
1 hour ago, silverwolf1 said:

So, based on what I've said about Zoos, Bestialists, Fetishes and the like above, some folks wonder where I put myself. Rather than answer in e-mails, I'll do so here where a researcher can read it & where my words can be used against me by those Anti-zoo's, Ultra-zoo's, Zooier-than-thou's, Zoo-hater's, Fence-hoppers & just plain Zoo's who seemed to take offense:

Well.  

I didn't realize righteous emailing personal disapprovals was a thing.  

I have not met anyone, virtually or in real life, who isn't just a little bit off-square if you scratch off a bit of the paint and look underneath.  Let alone that I would put on a moral/ethic/legal level to............. 

Lacking the means to crossbow-bolt their genitalia to the barn wall via the internet, I'd block their access to my inbox and let them stew in their own juices.

But hey, that's just me...... 

i have seen a lot of introduction threads but this one takes the cake..i am not sure hello and welcome is appropriate...but maybe come on in and sit a spell is...

Mmmm--  Cake!  

Devil's food triple-layer cake with chocolate buttercream frosting, covered in semi-sweet chocolate mini-chips.

Only if there's Ice Cream. There's gotta be Ice Cream, right?

sw