Have you ever tasted urine intentionally?
Yes I have before
55.00%
Nope, yuk!
30.00%
Never really thought of trying it
15.00%
20 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attraction to urine?

Let's get back on topic and just drop this, none of this is even necessary, so please could we stick to on topic replys and keep the criticism at a minimum? Or the thread could just be locked because I doubt 30:30 is gonna stop trying to argue       

I'm also having to go with "not intentionally".  Life on the farm is messy.  Stuff splashes.  

As far as "ewws",  more like "meh".  There's a lot of stuff way worse.  Having to pick rotten bits of dead baby lamb skull out of the horn of a ewe's uterus for instance.    She's your responsibility.  She did the best she can.  She gave you 2 live ones.  She'll die if you don't.  You go to your "happy place" in your mind, the same place you go in the dentist's chair.  Then you wash yourself 35 times.  And can still smell it for 3 days.

I'm just saying, whatever floats your boat.  You won't get judging from me.

There's nothing wrong with having a fetish related to animals.

What's wrong with that? Nothing.

I never had the opportunity to try animal urine. Big surprise, huh?

Quote:
On 4/7/2018 at 10:25 PM, Saturnine said:

There's nothing wrong with having a fetish related to animals.

What's wrong with that? Nothing.

I never had the opportunity to try animal urine. Big surprise, huh?

Ya people have judged the fact that I have a slight "fetish" (as in its not a requirement to have sex, but it is a turn on when it does happen, being marked.. Etc)

But there's humans out there who piss on each others chests for the kick and shove fists up their ass and that's considered all right, people are so self contradictory and biased sometimes.. 

Hell there's even animals that piss to attract mates, (both male and female) urine is a big part of a lot of species sexual attractions, yet if a human has attractions similar its such a bad thing, so stereotypical.. Its not like I'm into scat or some shit, now that is disgusting IMO

BTW no its not much of a surprise [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":P" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

I have what I'd call sporadic interest in this.  Have tasted it and not completely revulsed [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":P" width="20" />  Have also had some unintended exposure, several times:

The first time was when Hawk got his goat.  We got her from a goat dairy and meat farm.  Hawk drove, I calmed her (the goat) as best I could, we laid the seats back in Hawk's SUV and I got her to settle down on my chest as I laid back.  She relaxed in more ways than one as she more or less went to sleep, but wound up relaxing her bladder all over my crotch [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

The second time was very similar, except it was a fallow deer fawn cuddled in my lap that, yeah, Hawk was getting.  She too, yup, soaked my pecker with her hot, bitter, salty bladder brew.

The last time was far removed from Hawk ... RooZoo had a black labrador whom enjoyed my scritches and attention (though unfortunately did not care for handjobs, he only liked to mount), and I guess decided to 'claim' me by ... yup ... lifting his leg over me and soaking my leg with his canine liquid gold.

Whenever I tube-feed a baby lamb, the warm fluid going in causes a similarly timed fluid going out.  If properly positioned the release goes past my knees onto the ground.  Females no problem; males misfire occasionally.  But how this would be an "attraction"?  Nah, a hazard of the job.

This is in two parts; one about Avian urinary aspects & experiences, and one about a Canine experience.

The Avian part is long, maybe too long for some. But I think its necessary for a proper understanding of what it means to me and to many other Ornithosexuals.

Then there is the "other" excretory product. But that was not asked for in the topic post and so is specifically omitted here. Though also near-inseparable in the Avian sense, that is another topic on its own. I will say though that it is much more of a "mixed bag" than the urate. And much less of an "inevitability".

A caution up front: don't do anything sexual with any Animal or any Animal's "by-products" that are not positively known to be in good and compatible health. Ditto for your own health in regards to them.

Avian urophagy is a fundamental part of my Ornithosexuality & Avian interactions, and that of most of the few active Ornithosexuals I have managed to contact. This includes a "brief" history of that development. For an understanding of it, some background and biological information is needed. Some, like the Mammalian info, is already familiar to many here, but is presented for the purpose of comparison.

In my first year since my Avian imprinting, I had imagined, during relief sessions, of myself with a compatible Bird, or as a Bird myself, and mating normally with them. But soon, imaginings of myself orally interacting with them, invaded the sessions unbidden, and soon became the "standard theme".

And as time went on, it became apparent that real-world encounters - with possible opportunities for intimate contact - could become an actual reality. In that case, with the new "standard theme", there would be additional biological issues to address.

All placental Mammals have separate openings for reproduction and excretion, except for males, where the urinary and reproductive systems discharge through a common urethra, the last part contained in a penis. In females, urethral and vaginal openings may be in close proximity, but they are usually separate enough to achieve some oral segregation. And all have fair to well separated anal openings, though the slit structure in Cetaceans could take some skill or experience in navigating.

Not so in Birds. In them, the reproductive and excretory systems come together in a three-part chamber called the cloaca, which is serviced by a single anus-like opening, called the vent.

In Mammals, you could engage your partner's reproductive OR excretory systems or both, as you and your partner may choose. But with the single vent in Birds, ALL sex is inherently anal and urethral. Even with those large enough to engage genitally, there would be the desire for oral foreplay, especially since that activity would be the kind most pleasurable to a carinate, or non-ratite Bird.

This meant that if I ever had a chance to sexually interact with a Bird, I would have to orally deal with the metabolic and digestive excretions.

And at that time, there were things I knew and did not know about it.

Birds, Mammals and other Animals have very different ways of generating & handling excretory metabolites, much of it dictated by their environment and birthing processes.

Fish and most amphibians generate ammonia as their principal metabolic excretion. It is metabolically "cheap", requiring simple, low-energy processes, but is highly toxic. However, as they live in water, it is quickly flushed out in high-volume urine, and diffused & excreted through the skin & gills directly into the surrounding water. They also birth their young live or by way of  permeable eggs, which also allows for quick dispersal and disposal of ammonia.

Most placental Mammals are land dwellers, and even the marine Mammals first evolved on land. Ammonia metabolism would not work well for them in their water retaining skins, so they evolved a metabolic system based upon urea. It is metabolically more "expensive" than ammonia, requiring more energy and chemistry to  produce.

Still toxic, but much less so than ammonia, it could be rendered as a more concentrated liquid urine, which needed much less water to flush-out than ammonia. The urea would also stay in the solution, rather than diffuse back into the tissues, as ammonia would do, permitting temporary storage in a urinary bladder until conditions allowed for safe & convenient disposal.   

For those with sweat glands, some of it could also be discarded, via perspiration.

And as all reproduce by live birth, the parent would deal with the offspring's metabolic disposal via the umbilical cord until birth.

But Birds use uric acid metabolism. It is more costly than ammonia or urea, requiring more energy, more chemistry, and more processing for separation, rendering and excretion. And it concentrates far more excretory products into a much smaller mass, often as thick as paste.

That much of the uric acid system was all I knew at the time, and that it was MANY times more concentrated than Mammalian urine. So much so, that ornithologists referred to the paste as urate rather than urine, and falconers called it "slice".

I had only one prior oral experience with urine, as a result of a rather unlikely accident. I had to make a restroom call, and my zipper was stuck. I was also in the middle of one of my regular, extended sneezing bouts (only discovered many years later to be due to a Cat allergy - my family had Cats). So I was forced to pull the front of the pants waist out & down, to get my penis free.

But in mid-release, a massive sneeze hit, knocking the waist out of my hand and flicking my penis upward, while at the same time, the sneeze caused a bladder surge, jetting it up into my face and into my mouth, which had also been forced forward and down by the sneeze.

It had a very bad taste, and an "oily" feel in the mouth. Not to the point of nausea, but definitely to the need to quickly and thoroughly rinse it out. It was a fiasco on multiple levels.

I feared that the super-concentrated Avian urate or slice must taste many times stronger and more vile than the Mammalian counterpart.

But there could be only one way to determine that, I would have to taste it.

And that meant that unless I could first interact directly with a Bird, I would have to collect some of the already excreted material and taste that. I figured at very best that it would be marginally tolerable and that I may avoid serious illness, but I was more certain that it would at best be a nasty experience, with a good chance of becoming ill. But to know, it would have to be done.

But how to collect a “good” sample? I figured it would have to be a thicker, pasty deposit, collected fresh or freshly dried from a clean surface. And in a quantity that would allow a realistic tasting. It would also have to be collected discretely, with no observers.

And from a Bird on my list of larger, more likely-to-encounter Birds with a high urate-to-feces ratio, which could also deposit the necessary quantity, such as a Gull, Hawk or Pelican.

When faced with those factors, Bird excretions, once seemingly all-too-common, were now seen, in the necessary quantities, qualities and freshness, to be exceedingly rare. And even though there were Gulls in my area, there were no clean or discreet deposit sites that I could find.

For over two years I searched, with a "recovery kit" especially designed and built for that purpose.

But then my parents got a travel trailer and we began taking family vacations again. One was a two-week stay at a place that had beaches, ocean-front parks, piers, harbors, estuaries, lots of bike paths...

And LOTS of Gulls!

I found a bike path along an estuary, flanked by massive granite and basalt boulders. I stopped for my usual  Bird-watching, when I noticed some deposits on some of the boulders. It had rained heavily earlier that week, and the boulders were all clean, except for these thick, fresh deposits, with clearly separate urate and fecal components. They were almost certainly Gull.

After all that searching, I had finally found multiple large, fresh, clean samples. I collected them with the recovery kit, and took them back to the trailer (my parents were out on a day of golf).

But now another question, did I really want to go through with it? I had read about Gulls & other scavenger Birds and their powerful digestive systems destroying most infectious organisms. But the risk was still real.

Should I risk serious disease to learn what to expect from a real Avian oral encounter? Even if "clean", should I face the likely prospect of a taste so disgusting that it could damage or ruin my sexual appetite? Or far worse, "damage" my still relatively recent feelings for Birds?  

Or should I leave the question to forever gnaw at me whenever I took up a picture and lubricant?

After what seemed like many minutes, and with toothbrush & Listerine at the ready, I took a bit and put it on my tongue,

There was the briefest acidic “bite”, then a sweet, citrus-pineapple-creamy taste, and the pleasant “afterglow'' in the throat that you get from alcohol-based cough syrup, and reportedly from hard liquor (I do not drink).

I was totally shocked. Not only did it not taste disgusting, it actually tasted GOOD!

I was so emotionally overwhelmed that I actually began crying with joy, something that had not happened since my pre-sexual "Avian awakening". And I did not get sick!

It would be later that I would learn more of the biology...

Birds reproduce & birth their young by way of an amniotic egg, a self-contained hard-shelled unit needing only physical protection, thermal regulation and periodic turning. As such, an ammonia or urea based metabolic system could not work, as the wastes would quickly build up to toxic levels within the egg.

But uric acid is almost completely insoluble in water. So it can be safely stored inside the egg, with no risk of poisoning. The other urate components would safely store as well.

An added benefit is that with far less water, there would be greatly reduced weight. And that, plus the reduced weight accomplished by laying the egg, were probably critical factors in the development of flight.

So though it was far more concentrated than Mammalian urine, the near-insolubility of its main, "suspended" component was likely the reason that it did not have the overpowering taste of its full-solution Mammalian counterpart.

Years later, upon finding a very large, "clean" source, I found that I could consume large amounts at a time, with no ill effects at all.

Not only had I found that it was not disgusting or sickening (at least not my sources), but that it was incredibly enjoyable, far beyond anything I had dared to dream!

My oral aspects were now a permanent, welcome, and central part of my Avian sexuality. And I would eventually get to have it "straight from the tap"

As years passed and different Birds were encountered, I found that certain orders, families, genera or species had different "flavors". The diurnal raptors, including Hawks, Eagles, & Old World Vultures, and some other Birds like Ravens & Gulls have that sweet citrus-like & creamy  "Raptor" flavor that still amazes me.

Others, like Storks and New World Vultures, have a somewhat acrid bitter "Storky" flavor. Not quite as appealing, but a taste that I readily acquired, much as a drinker of commercial lager might acquire a taste for bitter stout.

Some, like Spoonbills, are intermediate in flavor between the two. And one, whose species I shall not name, has a flavor that is like the smell of antique celluloid or an old curio cabinet; that "Grandma's keepsake drawer" smell that many of those of mine and prior generations are so familiar with.

Talk about a memory trigger!

And all urates were totally without "septic" or other disturbing flavors, scents, or textures.

I have also had rather strange experiences with Chickens. Sometimes, I will be orally pleasuring them, and they will discharge what looks, feels and tastes just like regular plain water. Absolutely no discernible difference at all! And I have rather acute senses of taste and smell.

Could it be some sort of osmoregulation for control of bodily water levels? I can find nothing about cloacal water at all in the literature.

As for genders or differences in reproductive readiness reflected in urate, I detected none, except for maybe a very slightly creamier texture in one "ready" female. This may be due to increased levels of albumen, the basic protein in egg white, and an essential component in Avian urate, as it keeps the small, tabular crystals of uric acid in smooth spherical aggregates, and prevents them from linking and fusing into dendrites.

But with only one instance of that kind, its not enough to draw any real conclusion.

Ant there was one other exceptional case. A male Hawk and I had become friendly. VERY friendly! To where each day when I first entered his enclosure, he would call out and immediately fly up to my shoulder and start mating, with great vigor & action and calling all the while. I would put my hand under his tail so that he could mate with it.

It would culminate with him tightening down, shivering, holding the wings stiff, and giving out a long wailing cry as he ejected onto my hand.

But it would always be a mix of his semen and urate. No fecal component at all.

When done, he would fly off, and then I would eagerly "clean-up" after him. He would then often come back and I would sit down and lay back half-reclined as he walked all over me, checking out buttons, sleeves, shoelaces and other features that interested him, all the while making little grunting sounds.

And often, it would be followed by another mating session!

Sometimes he would have two orgasms in one mating. But once, he went from my shoulder to standing on my hand, and went into a third attempt. I put my other hand under his tail, and he had a third orgasm. But then he immediately had another and it did not stop. He wrapped his wings tightly around both hands, and continued a sustained "endless" orgasm, clenching, shuddering, and screaming all the while.

My hands were soon drenched & dripping, but he did not let up!

And as he began to get a "hypnotic" or "glazed" look to his eyes, I knew that it could not continue. So I slowly drew my hands apart while moving to a nearby perch, and eased him slowly onto it. He stood there panting, with a look like surprise, but soon settled down and began his clean-up.

My own "clean-up" was epic!

The same "continuous orgasm" would happen again repeatedly with a small Parrot. No urate or calling (this species is silent when mating), but the very same multiple orgasms followed by the extended one, same shuddering, same wing-wrapping, same clenching grip, and the same hypnotic gazing into the distance.

And that mostly covers Avian urate in my life.

As per the first notice, I must emphasize that my experiences are no guarantee that a given Bird or sample is free of infectious agents. That goes for any Animal, and especially so for humans. An unknown sample is exactly that, unknown.

Know your individual Animal or source, whatever kind they may be.

The Canine experience.

I have had one experience with a Canine, a "fixed" male black Labrador Retriever that a former neighbor let wander the neighborhood. He was "friendly" of sorts, but not social. Sort of like an aloof Cat. And with no gonads, he had no sexual inclinations at all. He did take all opportunities to mark the usual targets, sometimes coming up between me and the hedge, and marking it right next to me.

I had wondered what Canine urine was like, including whether or not there were different discernible types, like marking formula versus "regular". So one day when he came between me & the hedge and began sniffing, I saw an opportunity. As he lifted his leg, and during the pause before emission, I put my cupped hand under and caught about half of it, being careful not to touch his penis or sheath (he would be surprised and frightened at any "surprise" touching anywhere on him).

Smelling nothing, I emptied it into my mouth, and found that like those Chickens, it tasted just like water! Absolutely no scent, no flavor, no "body"

Perhaps they may have a specially secreted marking fluid that may not be a true renal urine? if so, does neutering eliminate the components that provide any sort of taste or smell? Or are those components there, but produce a taste, smell or pheromone plume that humans cannot detect?

Or could it be as per my Chicken speculation, that he drank so much water that it essentially "went right through him"?

I tried at the next such opportunity for a second sample. But when I put my hand under, I accidentally touched his penis, which frightened him and caused him to run away. 'Till the day the neighbors moved away, he was still the same Cat-like "non-social friendly", but he would never try to mark next to me again.

It looks like it will be up to others to try to find answers to these and other related Canine questions.

Resident Hyaena ^..^

It seems rather odd that a bird would produce that much liquid.  From my admittedly unscientific observation, they don't seem to process nearly as much water as a mammal of similar size.  Hopefully, that boy had a good, long drink available to him after all that.  My only bird experience involved slipping my fingers between a rooster and a hen while visiting my uncle's farm.  I only noticed a slight moistening of my fingers and didn't have the nerve to taste it.

I had another older, neutered male dog who somehow managed to survive with 15-20 percent kidney function the last 4 years of his life.  His urine was basically colorless, nearly odorless and mostly tasteless.  (The Vet said the specific gravity of the urine was very low.)  I never collected and sampled a marking shot from him, but his urination was frequent and considerable volume.  He drank quite a lot of water.  What I ended up tasting was the little bit left over during oral; he was usually wet there due to the frequent elimination.  Surprisingly, he survived until age 17 and passed from something unrelated to renal failure.

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, I suspect that dogs and other animals that mark with urine have some extra chemistry that they can switch on when marking territory.  I'm fairly sure it's ordinary urine with added ingredients.

Quote:
9 hours ago, DingoJay said:

It seems rather odd that a bird would produce that much liquid.  From my admittedly unscientific observation, they don't seem to process nearly as much water as a mammal of similar size.  Hopefully, that boy had a good, long drink available to him after all that. 

Some birds, Hawks included, can store surprising quantities, and release it in spectacular fashion.

A few birds such as Skuas will deliberately retain it, so that they can use it as a bombing weapon to drive away intruders approaching their nesting grounds.

Warning: graphic images ahead! (change "(DOT)" to "." )

www.missionmission(DOT)org/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/heron-poop.jpg

https://c2staticflickr(DOT)com/21441/24232808895_819f2bb5b1_k.jpg

https://bonnietalluto.files.wordpress(DOT)com/2016/02/eagle-poop-trail-2.jpg?w=1024

https://imgur(DOT)com/gallery/a80H9

His water pan held about two gallons, plenty for bathing & drinking. Always kept fresh & full.

Quote:

My only bird experience involved slipping my fingers between a rooster and a hen while visiting my uncle's farm.  I only noticed a slight moistening of my fingers and didn't have the nerve to taste it

Good to be on the safe side, if you're not sure.

I knew the health of the Chickens I worked with, and the extensive hands-on work may have helped me to develop resistance or immunity to whatever they could have been carrying.

Chickens are one of those Birds that produce ample feces, but little discernible urate. Most of the urine & urate appears to reflux into the coprodeum section of the cloaca, and blends in with the feces. Fortunately during oral activity, they tend to hold their feces back, and give ample warning before they do release. Usually they end the session before then, once they are satisfied.

As for the moistening you received, it was almost certainly straight semen. Most male Birds  emit extremely small semen volumes, some barely detectable at all in a manual collection. Roosters are low-volume.

Emus on the other hand produce quite noticeable semen volumes. And because of their unusual penis structure, it is released along a spiral channel from base to tip, bathing your entire mouth.

It's always a treat to get it in the chops from a male Emu!

Quote:

Surprisingly, he survived until age 17 and passed from something unrelated to renal failure.

Seventeen years! Sounds like he had a long and happy life.

Resident Hyaena ^..^

Edit time ran out, ignore second link. It is corrupt and new "restore" versions don't work either.

Resident Hyaena ^..^