• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you

Quote:Hello friends!
I'm Toffee's lover... it's probably pretty obvious what that means [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img] ...
​​​
I try to stay away from ​Toffee, gets in my teeth and is really sticky!  I hope you have a really good dentist!

Welcome to the forum [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Quote:​​​
I try to stay away from ​Toffee, gets in my teeth and is really sticky!  I hope you have a really good dentist!

Welcome to the forum [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
​So, that made me laugh, a bit too much.

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img] That's great

​'Get Toffee out of your mouth!'... Of course if you use your hands they're probably gonna end up sticky too [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img] Thank you for the chuckle, Hiway.

hello and welcome...good to see so many people i know from other places...no a writer but i am a reader...

I posted a separate thread on the Introductions section, but thought I would pop in here as well and say Hello. Having never written extensively about myself, it's hard to know what to say or where to begin. I think I first realized I had a strong sexual attraction to animals at about age 13. I lived rurally but didn't have much hands-on exposure other than dogs and occasionally horses, so I didn't really know what I was doing, physically. Then, in the mid 1990s, I got my own access to the Internet, and the world opened up. In addition to discovering furry art and furry fandom, which continue to be a major influence on my life, I quickly learned that other people like me existed, so I was finally able to ask all those questions no one else could answer. Soon, I had my own website where I could teach others what I had learned, and hopefully become an advocate for the positive public image of zoophilia. The website was also a nice outlet for my creative writing and poetry, which sadly I have not kept up with. Er, excuse me, I meant to say, "up with which, sadly, I have not kept." Whew, that was close. : )

Similar to the above post. Started having intimate dreams about mares since I was 13. Once I was old enough to find out how gorgeous horses are in the flesh so to speak & that fantastic scent! It became part of my make up. (No, not in the Revlon sense!). The "normals" have absolutely no idea of what they are missing. Male dogs also feature strongly, and I have winced, in knowing sympathy, to some of the un-knotting stories. Thumbs up to this space, and thank you.

I know we weren't on the most amicable of terms the last time I remember speaking with you, but it is good to see you, Silverwolf.  I hope all is well, and whatever is keeping you away from the forum (per the site announcement forum) isn't too vexing.

I'm alone and have no friends because nobody wants anything to do with me.

The zoo community even rejects me.

There's my secondary intro.

Quote:
On 3/30/2018 at 5:34 AM, Saturnine said:

I'm alone and have no friends because nobody wants anything to do with me.

The zoo community even rejects me.

There's my secondary intro.

Well you don't need to fit into any community to feel received, do your own thing and don't care about other people; that you have no friends is nothing but the fact that you don't go out there, the world doesn't rotate around zoophilia or anything, there are so many things, and so many weirdos out there that share our same passions.

Believe me the secret of living is caring less of shit, much less to care about what random strangers from behind a computer say; just go out there.