• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just admit it already!

Quote:
5 hours ago, Ramseys said:

Ok, I'll put it another way.

Any one who tells someone else they fuck animals is a massive dumb shit!

And I'll stand by that "Any".

The voice of experience.  Seconded by another old timer.  

Cool.

I have to agree.  But - in  what way was it those of us who know each other IRL ever meet?  I don't doubt there are zoos among my friends and acquaintances who are closeted to me and vice versa.

Ya telling people you fuck animals, unless you know 100% that they do as well, can lead to some interesting times. including a few nights in jail depending on where you are at.

Quote:
17 hours ago, littlejohn said:

I have to agree.  But - in  what way was it those of us who know each other IRL ever meet?  I don't doubt there are zoos among my friends and acquaintances who are closeted to me and vice versa.

Oh i KNOW some of the people who have bought/traded/re-homed animals from my farm are/were zoo.  And people who's farms I have visited for jobs.  With at least 98% certainty.  But what you KNOW and what you SAY are a world apart, esp in places where it gets you jail, sexual predator list for the rest of your life, etc.  Just because someone is zoo doesn't mean they aren't a moron, or someone you can trust with your little life-altering secret.  Things change, someone gets mad over something, someone dies and survivors go through their stuff, someone slips up or says something, and you've got a bunch of flashing lights and people taking DNA swabs of all your animals and possessions.

Since Fausty and Mr Hands the world has changed forever, or at least for the lifetimes of all alive now.  So to reiterate,

Quote:
On 3/28/2020 at 1:40 AM, Ramseys said:

Ok, I'll put it another way.

And I'll stand by that "Any".

I've never come right out and said it in person to anyone. Never will either. Not for fear of my self, but of the consequences to my animals & to my family. I have that responsibility to them & love them both too much. I've told four in this community my real name over the years, after being given the confidence of being told theirs first and spending months with that info verifying it and verifying their intent. I have sources most folks do not though. Two are dead now, one a staff member on the forum who's forgotten it, and one who gained greater confidence from me and greater communication. I've still met none in real life, and will not, ever. Not paranoia, but lack of interest prevents that, and protects my dependents. Whatever works, works.

I know one bestialist face to face who confided in me. She did so long before the term "zoo" was known to either of us. She's the reason I gained Tippy. She may be a member of the community now, she may not. She never said, and we lost touch. In my opinion, she was lucky in who she confided in. I could have been a bad choice, and she could have suffered for it as well as her beautiful dogs. 

I agree with <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/profile/11-ramseys/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="11" href="<___base_url___>/profile/11-ramseys/">@Ramseys</a>. 

Quote:
On 3/28/2020 at 2:40 AM, Ramseys said:

sw

Don't know if I ever mentioned this before, but I did out myself to a very close, trusted friend, many years ago, back when I was resolving my own conflicts about it. He made a few jokes about it to me, turning 'you' into 'ewe' in pop song lyrics and such, but nothing much about it since then. His own orientation is a bit of a mystery to me still; he's dropped hints suggesting he may be bi, but he's vague and evasive about it, so maybe he's sympathetic from that point of view.