• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny/embarrasing moments with your critters

Quote:Just got home from doing laundry and i guess my new pup was playing rather rough on my bed and now i have a head sized hole in my wall. I got a pic of it cuse i find it funny 
I hope she didn't hurt herself.. Lol puppies can be crazy sometimes, when I got my pup this last winter, the first day he was home, he busted right through my screen door.. Just because I was gone outside for a couple minutes.. Seeing him run around the yard wrapped up in a screen was funny [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]

Last year while I was at the fair, I was walking through the animal exhibit, It was about 6 long rows of animals in a big pull barn.. I couldn't help but notice this goat was watching me everywhere I went, I got to his row, and walked past him, that's when he did something that shocked me.. The goat literally said "hey" clear as day, each time getting loader the farther I walked away from him.. A guy passing by said, "man I think that goats trying to get your attention" I Laughed and said "I guess so" I turned back around and went up to pet the goat, for a Lil while, needless to say he started pissing on himself, and my leg got soaked in some as well...  I walked away, after scratching him on the head a couple more times, and made my way to the bathroom.. Lol

Quote:The goat literally said "hey" clear as day, each time getting loader the farther I walked away from him.. A guy passing by said, "man I think that goats trying to get your attention" I Laughed and said "I guess so" I turned back around and went up to pet the goat, for a Lil while, needless to say he started pissing on himself, and my leg got soaked in some as well...  I walked away, after scratching him on the head a couple more times, and made my way to the bathroom.. Lol
He thought he was going to be part of a heavy petting barn, apparently.

Quote:He thought he was going to be part of a heavy petting barn, apparently.
Right.. To this day i wonder what was going on in that goats mind.. It was odd he called me out like that just for me to pet him and get covered in pee [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]
(I'm pretty sure he was in Rut, he kept extending his penis out the whole time I pet him, not always peeing but he was definitely erect... I think he saw me as a mate or something)

Quote:Right.. To this day i wonder what was going on in that goats mind.. It was odd he called me out like that just for me to pet him and get covered in pee [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]
(I'm pretty sure he was in Rut, he kept extending his penis out the whole time I pet him, not always peeing but he was definitely erect... I think he saw me as a mate or something)
​I would like to know too.  Some of the behavior animals exhibit is very complex, and it's too bad they can't talk.  Then again, people have some complex behaviors, and if you asked them why they behaved that way, it's apparent they weren't consciously aware of what led to their actions, either.

Quote:he kept extending his penis out the whole time I pet him
Aw, man...yet another wonderful opportunity lost because of a lack of privacy. Someone needs to invent a cloaking device or a machine that stops time. ;-)

Quote:​I would like to know too.  Some of the behavior animals exhibit is very complex, and it's too bad they can't talk.  Then again, people have some complex behaviors, and if you asked them why they behaved that way, it's apparent they weren't consciously aware of what led to their actions, either.
I'm pretty sure both animals and humans are consciously aware of their actions, after all we are an animal, in all technicality.. Animals do talk but in their own language.. BTW if you doubt that the goat was horny, and obviously trying to show he was.. go to a farm and watch how a Billy goat in Rut acts [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]

Quote:Aw, man...yet another wonderful opportunity lost because of a lack of privacy. Someone needs to invent a cloaking device or a machine that stops time. ;-)
Right I can't say that if nobody would have been around, I wouldn't have gave him what he obviously wanted.. The urge to reach underneath him and grab his cock, and bring him to orgasm, was definitely there, to bad he was in an area crowed with people..
I used to live on farms but never had any sexual interest in goats back then, I've always seen them as sacred animals though because of my religion, and also liked spending time with them as well because they are unique animals, used to spend hours just chillen with the goats..
Now it wasn't until that day at the fair, I realized that I do have a sexual attraction to goats, I confirmed that with the fact I had a hard on all the way to the bathroom, after petting that hard and horny goat, good thing nobody noticed that, at least I don't think they did [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/unsure.png[/img]

Quote:good thing nobody noticed that, at least I don't think they did [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/unsure.png[/img]
​I think most people have a "don't want to deal with it" filter, at least up to a point, for things that make them uncomfortable, or for when they don't know how to handle a situation. Think Sergeant Schultz on "Hogan's Heroes": "I see nussing!" :-)

pretty funny stories....love to hear them...i jacked a dog off in plain sight when i was like six or seven....when i went into the house for lunch my mom told me if she ever saw me doing such a thing again she would beat me silly...i took her word and never did...tooooo bad...