• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
>.>

Quote:
Just now, silverwolf1 said:

I really think we should get back to welcoming Cat anyway. The rest of this really doesn't matter...

sw

I don't know what's this exclusive non-exclusive madness [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":(" width="20" /> I think at the end it is fairly irrelevant, like I didn't even know this was a thing; it just seems that the ones that defend it are them; like I cannot use the word exclusive now to say that I have no interest in humans, what other word am I supposed to use? because they feel offended. It's like these SJW people, triggered for anything such as the use of language.

Some of us should realize by now, that some particular "definition" that they define in their own very personally specific terms, may not be the wider definition accepted by the community.  And the definition accepted by the community is, in fact, the definition.  That's language.  It means what the community says it means.  "Gay" doesn't mean the court jester anymore (though he may very well be gay; LOL),  "Zoo" doesn't mean the public attraction where you go to look at animals (though the guy with the telephoto lens on his camera may well be "zoo").  What someone is now is what they are.  Their past is past.  I'm old.  50 years ago I was young.  Does that mean I'm not exclusive old now?  (Take that up with my lower back, or my pill cabinet).   

Quote:
Just now, Cat said:

I don't know what's this exclusive non-exclusive madness [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":(" width="20" /> I think at the end it is fairly irrelevant, like I didn't even know this was a thing; it just seems that the ones that defend it are them; like I cannot use the word exclusive now to say that I have no interest in humans, what other word am I supposed to use? because they feel offended. It's like these SJW people, triggered for anything such as the use of language.

Pretty simple, use any word you want to, and not give a fuck if it offends people [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

Sorry I had to be blunt there, anyways welcome to our crazy community [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wacko.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":S" width="20" />

Quote:
Just now, EquusCanis said:

It has nothing to do with my ego. Hell I barely have an ego and I don't want anything to boost it.

Back to the point, it's not that I get triggered by other's opinions... I just explained it in the comment you replied to. 

Yes, I guess I can call you a rapist then. That alright with everyone? It's just a word right and it doesn't matter if it offends anyone right?

What if I call myself a rapist too? Let's see how happy others will be.

Getting offended by opinions differing from yours is in fact an ego issue; hell so is a general loathing of people aswell its basic psychology (or did you forget your human??)

Um I'm pretty sure people aren't gonna like being called rapists here, if anything your attitude will get you banned eventually; seriously, if you hate people this much, why even bother coming on the forum (before you say anything, you did say you despise people, its in the thread, read through it)

Awww [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

Quote:
On 4/3/2018 at 2:49 PM, Cat said:

Awww [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

Sorry cat.....;

We should all stop ruining this thread with pointless bickering IMO...

Quote:
On 4/3/2018 at 2:53 PM, Cynolove693 said:

Sorry cat.....;

We should all stop ruining this thread with pointless bickering IMO...

My sentiments exactly!  Further derailing will result in ass whooping! 

Quote:
8 hours ago, Hiway said:

will result in ass whooping! 

Sell tickets!    [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

WWE is sooo fake.  A good southern style whup-ass would be a good fund-raiser!  

Quote:
8 hours ago, Hiway said:

My sentiments exactly!  Further derailing will result in ass whooping! 

[Image: 27k2a5.jpg.d7d996094ea9c997479aa3631f70f358.jpg]

NUFF MUFF.

Back to greetings and salutations of the kitty.  This thread is their intro thread!

Nice to meet you Cat!  I promise I'm a friendly eagle. :>

[Image: giphy.gif]